Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm so Proud of my Mom!!!

Photobucket
Ok so this has nothing to do with gardening or any type of plant but I'm just so proud of what my Mom has accomplished!!
If you google "liquid computing abacus data exchange" everything that pops up on the first page is about my Mom!!! SHE IS Abacus Marketing Resources & Abacus Data Exchange!! I consider myself pretty computer savvy but I could barely grasp what she has succeeded in doing until I read this article.
I'm very proud of her!! I hope you enjoy reading a few of the articles... and I hope you too can add this to your "Wow I learned something new today" list.
I love you Mom!!!Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

OK - not to embarrass myself, but that article STILL goes over my head! I'm not computer savvy AT ALL! However, it is obvious that your mom deserves kudos because clearly ~ whether I can understand exactly what or not ~ she has made a great accomplishment! It's so cool the way you are so excited for her! Congratulations to your mom!

Also, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and "Ten Things Tuesday". I hope you will make a list and include it next week! Never fear if it's a little over ten ~ that's awesome!

I'm glad to "know" a gardener! I do not have a green thumb...but desperately want one! Maybe you'll be the key!